In expressing the gratitude I feel for being given the privilege of serving others in the practice of Medicine, I dedicate myself and my clinic to the following objectives James Gardner MD
- To act as an advocate for my patients at all times, putting their well-being ahead of my personal comfort and financial interests, as well as the financial interests of any third party.
- To offer advice and help in the context of each patient’s unique and individual needs, requests, sensibilities, and belief system. Realizing that each patient has a different view of the role of Western Medicine in their lives, I agree to act as a consultant, allowing the patient to decide how I am to fit into their health care program.
- To treat all those who entrust their care to me with respect , and at all times protect the sanctity and dignity of human life.
- To strive toward an open and truthful doctor-patient relationship that fosters mutual trust and cooperation toward the common goal of improving the quality of each patient’s life.
- To be thorough and relentless in preventing illness and determining the cause of disease and suffering in all patients who seek my help.
- To be accessible and available to patients, and to provide a competent and responsible staff and back-up coverage.
- To recognize that the most powerful tools for healing the human body, mind and spirit are love and compassion.